Connection Options | Tiers I & II
You can change your options in Setup > Define connection options - #1 & #2 in image below.
Tiers I & II have a simple, single-question interface - #3 in image below.
- Edit the options in #3 in the image above.
- You can use as few or as many options as you like, but don't use so many it becomes hard for your members to decide.
- Only one option can be selected from the list.
- The options should be general enough to encompass the range of possible connections without making an exhaustive list.
- Don't include 'don't know' as an option - that will require everyone in the network to reply regarding everyone else in the network, and it will generate a whole lot of unnecessary data.
- Set your options to be ranked with increasing strength.
- You can preview the options in the preview panel below the editor.
- Don't forget to save! #5 in image.
- Options show up on the member view connections page in the member tiles when they are clicked open.
To be notified of our online events.
The Define Connection Options Workspace | Tiers III & IV
Defining connection options in Tiers III & IV is very similar to setting up the survey. Parts of the workspace 1) Indicates what page you're on, within your project. 2) Indicates which project you're currently working on. 3) Underline shows you're in ...
Understanding sumApp Tiers
Our initial intention when creating sumApp - in addition to creating the tool we needed to use ourselves with our mapping client projects - was to make something simple to use & either free or very affordable. We sensed the system-shifting potential ...
Tier Differences in The Survey Builder
The Survey Editor will be slightly different, depending on which Tier you've subscribed to: Read more about the thinking that went into the different Tier accounts Read more about the sumApp features in each Tier Tier I Tier I doesn't include the ...
Importing Connections from Another Project | Tier IV
Many of our customers work with different networks that have overlapping members. It is usually the case that each network will be managed in a separate sumApp project, be shown in it's own Kumu map and have different kinds of questions. But in a ...
How to Re-Order Your Survey Question Options (temporary work-around available in Tiers III & IV only)
There's one place where sumApp is not yet as flexible as it should be, if we're to truly enable rapid-cycle reflective learning - and that is in re-ordering the survey question options. Say you've manually input all 50 states into a select field, ...