How To Transfer A Project To Another User
If you need to transfer a project to another user, we can do that for you. To do so:
- Submit a ticket with the following information:
- The fact that you want a project moved from one account to another.
- The name of the account the project is currently in.
- The name of the project.
- The name of the username for the account you want the project moved into.
Facts to know about moving projects:
- The account you are moving the project into must be the same tier or higher than the tier the project is currently in.
- If the project is moved into a tier III or IV account, it will be moved irrevocably into that higher tier.
- A project in a Tier III or IV account will never be able to be down-graded to a lower tier (this is the case whether the project was moved from project to project or simply in an account that was upgraded to a higher tier)
- There is currently no way to share access to projects on a project by project basis. If you need others to be able to access a project, you'll have to share your log-in info with them. If you do, they'll be able to access all the projects in your account.
To be notified of our online events.
The Project List
Project List Page Click on images to enlarge The project list gives you an overview of your projects and access to all aspects of each project: 1) Create button. Create a new project (assuming your account allows for more). 2) Trash Can Icon. Delete ...
Member Views and Admin Views
Just as with most survey tools - sumApp has two layers of users who engage with two different levels of the interface - Administrator/Customer and Members. The Customer or sumApp Administrator The Customer accesses the Admin area of the program, ...
Importing Connections from Another Project | Tier IV
Many of our customers work with different networks that have overlapping members. It is usually the case that each network will be managed in a separate sumApp project, be shown in it's own Kumu map and have different kinds of questions. But in a ...
The sumApp Workspace
sumApp opens on the Project List. You access all your projects from this list. Access your account info, the (old) user guide, and log-out from the left side panel.
Settings for all Tiers The aspects of the Member Views (outside of the survey and the connection options) that can be edited are managed in Setup > Settings: Features of the settings page are: 1) Indicates you're in the 'Setup' phase of sumApp. 2) ...