Features of the My Account page (DRAFT)
1) Access My Account from the left side-panel.
2) Change your basic account info.
3) Change your password.
4) Tells you what tier you're subscribed to, how many projects you have in your account, and how many projects you have created.
5) Change your tier - Note that Tiers III and IV CANNOT be downgraded - please be sure you
want to keep all your projects at the higher tier before upgrading. More about tiers and pricing.
6) Increase/decrease number of projects. You may have to delete some existing projects if you want to decrease the total in the account.
7) Select monthly or annual subscription. Annual receives 20% discount.
8) Blue Subscribe button tells you what the cost of your changes will be (before pro-rating for prior charges). This will open the payment platform form for processing.
9) Freeze your subscription - what does this do again?
Making changes to your subscription
We use Stripe as our payment processing platform. Stripe does not share your credit card information with sumApp.
If you are making changes to a subscription for which you've previously made payments, Stripe will pro-rate the cost of the new account to the end of the period already covered.
For instance, you subscribe to Tier II with 1 project for a year on Jan 1. Then on April 1, you increase your plan to include 3 projects. Stripe will calculate the difference between 1 project and 3 projects, then bill you through the next Jan 1.
- Downgrade from Tier II to Tier I
- Make sure you have 3 or fewer projects in your account.
- Click on 'select plan' at #5 in the image above.
- Upgrade to a higher tier
- Click on 'select plan' at #5 to select your new tier.
- Note that Tiers III and IV CANNOT be downgraded - please be sure you want to keep all your projects at the higher tier before upgrading. More about tiers and pricing.
- Increase/decrease number of projects.
- Increase # of projects
- Decrease # of projects