sumApp Member View | Survey Page
The member view survey page is almost completely defined in the Survey Editor
Features of the Survey Page:1) Project name - defined when project was created. Can be changed in Settings.
Member View Navigation Bar. Member can skip forward or backward through the app to
whichever page they want to see.
4) Header text field (use to break survey into sections).
5) Instruction text field (helps explain each section).
6) Various other field types.
7) Back buttons (top and bottom of page) - saves survey entries and moves back to Bio page
8) Save button (back and next buttons also save, but sometimes a person simply want's to be sure even if not ready to move forward).
9) Next button (top and bottom of page) - saves survey entries and moves forward to Connections page
To be notified of our online events.
sumApp Member View | Bio Page
The Bio page is the first page your members will see when the click on the link included in their sumApp invitation email. It is meant to 1) help orient your members to the project's process and purpose and 2) give each member the opportunity to help ...
Intro to Member Views
The Member View is the interface that your members will engage with. You - as the sumApp Administrator will be able to customize the member view, in varying degrees, depending on your Tier (learn more about Tiers). While preparing your project, it's ...
Changing Survey Questions and Options
sumApp was designed to enable you to test, reflect, learn, adapt and iterate throughout your project's life. To that end, the survey questions and options can be changed at any point. You don't even need to close the project when changing (though it ...
sumApp Member View | Connections Page
Purpose of the Connections Page The Connections Page represents sumApp's core functionality. It was designed to enable members to: Easily identify other members by their faces, segments, and brief bio descriptions. Easily narrow down a long list to ...
Survey Field Types
Types of fields available in the survey 1) Text input. Open ended short text field 2) Text area. More text 3) Checkbox options. You can use as many checkbox options as you need. Members can select more than one option, but you can set a limit in the ...