The 'Status Report' in sumApp helps you access a CSV file with all of your map members' overall information.
Why would you find the Status Report helpful?
- The status report can be used to stay aware of the status of the map and the maps overall engagement.
- It is a quick way to download all your members' email addresses or member unique links.
- You can use the report to see who/how many people have engaged with the map in some way in a simplified view.
- Use the report to leverage your Advocate Team
There is an influential map member X, they are personally well
connected to map members A, B, and C who have not taken action on the map
yet. Influential map member X can personally email A, B, and C a
heartfelt/encouraging message about the map and include each
individual's unique member link to help spawn map engagement.
What the Status Report includes
- Map members full name
- The project name
- Map members email address(es)
- Map Segment
- Privacy settings (if emails blocked, if exportable, if visible on map)
- If the map member has taken any actions on their profile.
- The number of connections the map member is connected to and how many connections are connected to them.
- Each map member's unique link.
How to find the status report
(It is only available to project Admins and not map members)
How the Status Report differs from the Member List and Connection List